1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Possible Brum Meet

Discussion in 'Personal' started by blazer, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Crystalsecrets

Crystalsecrets New commenter

normal? lol you've met my OH [​IMG]

There is no such thing as 'normal' we are all mad in our own way, lol.

It is a shame about the holidays not matching up though.

2. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

God, I thought we were late breaking up. 23rd is ridiculous, when do you go back Seren?

3. Ha! It's a deliberate ploy to keep the Scots away from Brum meets - I foiled them all when I managed to attend that one...but I'm not prepared to have a hip replacement every time there's a meet.
    I have such fond memories of the one I did get to - met a few people I'm very fond of. [​IMG]

4. January 6th.

5. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

jesh!

we finish on the 19th, back in on the 4th for training day, work starts on the wednesday

6. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

We break up 21st and go back 4th, so the same really. I'd rather have a bit of time before though, I think the last time. we broke up as late as 23rd I was still at school myself, in the 6th form. I recall we went to the pub and got p15sed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I'd love to come but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. I'll know nearer the time.

8. inky

inky Lead commenter

Oh do try!

9. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

I'm at work then and sadly I don't think I can get the day off. The only Brum meet I've been able to attend was on a Saturday.

10. charlotte.johnson06

charlotte.johnson06 New commenter

It's such a shame that I work Monday evenings so I cannot attend.
    Don't scar the Brummies and the Yam Yams too much ladies and gents [​IMG]

11. impis

impis New commenter

Count me in!!
    We break up on the 17th and dont go back til the 4th. I think.

I'd better check. [​IMG]

12. Phoenixchild

Phoenixchild Occasional commenter

I will be travelling down from Glasgow that day having spent the weekend with my sis. Sorry to miss it though, have never been to a Christmas meet.xx

13. inky

inky Lead commenter

Same as us - I think [panic!]

14. mermy

mermy Occasional commenter

That must be the one I got ages ago. Ok, since I have missed the last two meets I should really make an effort to come this time (if people still want me / remember me). Put me down as a very likely possible with merman and mertoddler (who will be 16 months by then!) in tow. Gosh, I really haven't seen you all for ages, eh? Last time I was 28 weeks pregnant, so I definitely must make it there.

15. impis

impis New commenter

Yay! Mermy!!! Of course you must come!!!

16. HEY! I might be a raving loony but I've never been flustered in my life! I am always the personification of calm and serenity... [​IMG]
    Mr. Pan is moving in with me around then so I'll see if we're free! (Yes I did drag that in needessly...I am excited!)

17. Is the Christmas market still on? I might come over, give Blazer some abuse [​IMG]

18. blazer

blazer Star commenter

OK, it looks as if this is a goer. I'll get onto the Malt House tomorrow.

Secret santa, everyone brings 1 present maximum value a fiver but points will be awarded for novelty value and cheekiness! So if everyone brimngs one there will be a present for everyone. Hopefully everyone will be broad minded when they open them!

19. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

cor when did that great event occour lady......last time i saw you you where seriously single

20. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

not sure if i can come yet.this year in doing a long term supply cover for a school and im not sure what time they finish!