1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Portfolios and all that.

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by lrNW, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I am preparing for my 1st interview in about 4 years and indeed my 1st as a teacher with some experience. I wondered if people with more recent experience than myself think it's worthwhile putting a portfolio together with examples of planning also?
    Ta very

2. I am preparing for my 1st interview in about 4 years and indeed my 1st as a teacher with some experience. I wondered if people with more recent experience than myself think it's worthwhile putting a portfolio together with examples of planning also?
    Ta very

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

At my last interview 2 years ago I did provide a portfolio and was the only candidate out of 3 to do so.
    Will depend on the school, but no harm in getting one together, just in case.

4. It is definately a good idea. I take one when I have teacher interviews and provides useful visuals, examples of work with children/children learning/examples of displays etc, which are also great memory joggers :)