1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Portfolio for an interview.

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by TAWren, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I have never taken one before. In the interviews I've had, it would not have been appropriate.You willhave lots to tell them about from your experience.I wouldn't distract them with one myself, but others here may disagree.
    Wren

2. hubcap

hubcap New commenter

Hya
    I took mine on a recent tinterview. I was interviewed by four people so it came in hand to be passed round to each other, whilst others were talking to me.
    I have evidence of resources made by myself, displays, any schemes used such as PIVATS, intervention schemes, examples such as Writedance, Motorskills, Wave 3, social skills. Cards and posters made for me by the children, school trips (photos and reflective accounts), any certificates from courses, courses attemded, speech programmes used, reflective accounts on differant sen children and more, cant think at the moment. You will get a feeling wheither you should show it at the interview, but even if you dont at least they will know that you have made the effort. I got the job! Good luck!