1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Poorly Sick :-(

Discussion in 'Personal' started by bizent, Nov 29, 2011.

1. bizent

bizent Star commenter

Total attention seeking but I'm ill and should be in bed but as I have this weird teacher guilt thing I have come to work and now feel 100 times worse!
    Any cheerful anictodes?

2. bizent

bizent Star commenter

Total attention seeking but I'm ill and should be in bed but as I have this weird teacher guilt thing I have come to work and now feel 100 times worse!
    Any cheerful anictodes?

3. You should be in bed! Can you not go home early?
    I'm off for the 2nd day and feeling really guilty as we have an inspection today!! I was agonising over it yesterday (been ill since Thursday, in bed all weekend and yesterday) but in the end I just knew I was too ill to make it. Am scared about going back now and 'facing the music'. I was due to be observed today but just felt too rough. :-S

4. bizent

bizent Star commenter

I will see the day out then spend my "day off/strike day in bed. I dragged myself in because I was made to believe that I would lose 6 days pay as I have been off since Thursday. Silly, naive me!!

5. bizent

bizent Star commenter

Sorry to hear you aren't well - maybe it's the time of year when everyone is on their knees to the point of exhaustion.
    To cap it all i've got the MiL coming this weekend for a week - not that that's a bad thing as she's quite nice and I get on well with her. Compared to the last one anyway! lol

6. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

You could spend a useful half hour with a dictionary "anecdotes" x

7. bizent

bizent Star commenter

Ooops!!

8. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Sounds like you've got a cold rather than a spelling error! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Sorry to hear you are not well. Feeling guilty is normal - but you can't help being ill, so try not to worry.

[​IMG]