1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Poor Boris

Discussion in 'Personal' started by blazer, Sep 19, 2020.

1. blazer

blazer Star commenter

nizebaby and Nanny Ogg like this.
  2. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Star commenter

3. blazer

blazer Star commenter

4. Jonntyboy

Jonntyboy Lead commenter

Respect for the apology - we can all make mistakes

This comment/section has been removed/edited for breaching our House Rules and/or Terms and Conditions.

5. coffeekid

coffeekid Star commenter

@blazer - #poorboris is trending on Twitter. Some of the tweets are quite funny.

6. blazer

blazer Star commenter

I know, that's why I started my thread

coffeekid likes this.
  7. coffeekid

coffeekid Star commenter

Hah ok. I thought it was just a coincidence.

8. coffeekid

coffeekid Star commenter

I despise Twitter a lot of the time - I have two accounts for professional reasons but I don't tweet opinions or anything because it's not worth it. BUT - it can be hilarious, on a good day. Today, #NotoYes is trending, and I enjoyed reading those tweets (Scottish Independence - people changing their minds from no to yes) And lots of people in England being on board with why Scots want independence - that's nice too. First time around there was a lot of hostility...

9. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

Was that jibe about "lefty mates" necessary?

10. chelsea2

chelsea2 Star commenter

Some people struggle to post anything without being rude to other posters. It's one thing I really dislike about this forum these days.

11. coffeekid

coffeekid Star commenter

Some people are just not very bright or very nice. Putting that one on snooze. I won't miss anything worthwhile.

12. red_observer

red_observer Star commenter

Oxymoron OP!