1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Policies help

Discussion in 'Primary' started by happy_day, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hoping for your help. Do your Key Stages have policies for the Key Stage e.g. a general one not subject specific? We have them for Foundation Stage and for transitions but not KS1 and 2. If you do have one - what is in it? I`ve googled for examples but not having much luck! Thank you :)

2. Hoping for your help. Do your Key Stages have policies for the Key Stage e.g. a general one not subject specific? We have them for Foundation Stage and for transitions but not KS1 and 2. If you do have one - what is in it? I`ve googled for examples but not having much luck! Thank you :)

3. inq

inq

We don't have them.

4. Msz

Msz Established commenter

We don't have separate KS1& 2 policies either.

5. Thank you. I might leave it then. [​IMG]
    Although, I feel that if there is one for the Foundation Stage then there should also be ones for KS1 and 2. I know there are lots of policies that mention many things in KS1 and 2 already, but these policies also mention Foundation Stage e.g. teaching and learning, behaviour, subjects etc if you know what I mean!