1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Poisson Rouge - one of a kind?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by goosey200, Apr 3, 2012.

1. goosey200

goosey200 New commenter

Hi,
    My Reception children LOVE the Poisson Rouge website, can't get enough of it.
    I think it's great but I'd like them to branch out (as they have a dedicated ICT lesson every week and I'm getting bored!)- is there anything similar out there on the web?
    Thank you

2. goosey200

goosey200 New commenter

Hi,
    My Reception children LOVE the Poisson Rouge website, can't get enough of it.
    I think it's great but I'd like them to branch out (as they have a dedicated ICT lesson every week and I'm getting bored!)- is there anything similar out there on the web?
    Thank you

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

4. goosey200

goosey200 New commenter

Exellent, thank you! I can see Lulu's Games becoming another favourite :)

5. There is a forum I started a while ago called
    Must have websites. Fungooms has some nice activities on. Thanks to msz again for a great link though.

6. Am I the only one that doesn't really 'get' poisson rouge?

7. Msz

Msz Established commenter

8. MissMistoffelees

MissMistoffelees New commenter

Love Fungooms and recently discovered MeddyBemps which has some pretty nice stuff on it. Do you use the Kent Trust website at all, that has some good activities on. Boowa and Kwala is another one I'd like to use but it seems to be a bit temperamental of late.

9. Thanks to the above folks for the links. Fungooms and MeddyBemps are new to me and will be useful for the SEN pupils I teach.