1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Poetry Performance

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by JosieWhitehead, Sep 28, 2014.

1. JosieWhitehead

JosieWhitehead Star commenter

I've written about 1,250 poems in my "retirement" from teaching and many are performance poems for all age groups. I often put my voice recordings with my poems on my five huge websites, but would love to have offers from teachers of Drama and the performing arts, for their students to do a wonderful recording of one of my poems which I'd gladly link to from the poem on my website. Otherwise, they may like to add drama, costume and even music and dance and do a full-scale production, film it, and if I also think it's great, I'll link to that. The children would be actors on a world stage and hopefully, encourage other children worldwide in their classrooms to do a stunning performance too. Any offers? Google JOSIE'S POEMS and you'll see my main website and can contact me. It would be really exciting for them I think, although I know it will be lots of work too.