1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Podcasts

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by bbb471, Jul 19, 2007.

1. I have taken on the task of looking into using Podcasts and Vodcasts (video podcasts) for our GCSE Business Studies students.

Technically we know how to do it. What I wanted to know is if anyone else had done it and what you put into the podcasts. Were they successful?

2. I have taken on the task of looking into using Podcasts and Vodcasts (video podcasts) for our GCSE Business Studies students.

Technically we know how to do it. What I wanted to know is if anyone else had done it and what you put into the podcasts. Were they successful?

3. I put a post on here about podcasts. I got my students to make the podcasts. Lots of them absolutely loved making them and the others wanted to get hold of them to listen. I'm yet to put them onto our website but the students can all access them at school and we've encouraged them to put them onto their mp3 players.

Good luck developing them for your students. It should be really successful.

4. No this is an old post but what software were you using for the podcasts - my technical knowledge not great but wanting to try creating with my business mangement classes

5. Totally80s

Totally80s New commenter

All you need is something like Audacity ( a free download) and a microphone. Record it, edit it and then export/save as an mp3.
    Students love it. you might not be able to do it but they will learn how to v. v. quickly.