1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PM's Fine Dancing Skills

Discussion in 'Personal' started by rehaank, Oct 4, 2018.

1. rehaank

rehaank Occasional commenter

I thought I'd make a thread to dedicate the gracious way she moves those stale hips.

Her stiff dancing is nothing short of low mineral bone density. So elegantly she moves her arms up and down.

Yaas queen! Work that osteoporosis!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can't with this woman anymore.

I really can't.

2. Aquamarina1234

Aquamarina1234 Star commenter

What bothers you? The fact that a woman who is getting on is not as supple and bouncy as a 20 yr old?
    Maybe she should stay indoors.
    Prince Charles had all this guff for years. Damned as stand-offish if he didn't join in whatever tribal dance was offered; damned as a past-it DadAtADisco if he did.
    I admire her sense of humour and willingness to take a joke. It was a party conference, not Gandhi's funeral, fgs.

install, les25paul, Jamvic and 6 others like this.
  3. rehaank

I really don't like her to be honest. :) :)

She's spineless.

I really doubt she has a sense of humour and if any of this is out of any sheer irony.

4. grumpydogwoman

grumpydogwoman Star commenter

I disagree. I'm a pacifist but even I am currently close to shooting any Tory on sight. (Only joking. Not really joking.)

But fair play. I do think her conference performance was an act of self-deprecation. Credit to her. She wouldn't have come up with the idea but, for her, I think she did it with some aplomb. She took the mick out of herself and that's not very Maybottish. So I give her grudging respect for that.

5. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

You are using osteoporosis as an insult?

6. rehaank

It's a joke, I apologise for any offence.

7. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

You can criticise her for anything she does but not for being a menopausal woman.

rehaank and dunnocks like this.
  8. rehaank

Of course - I didn't mention anything about menopause.

The osteoporosis was a reference to her dancing skills. I apologise.

9. Geoff Thomas

Geoff Thomas Star commenter

I hear that ABBA might be about to sue her for use of their music without permission.

rehaank and monicabilongame like this.
  10. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

Low bone density and osteoporosis are often part of the menopause. It's in poor taste.

11. sbkrobson

sbkrobson Star commenter

Well, in her favour, I have to say-
    I've never known a woman so good at Dad Dancing.

12. coffeekid

coffeekid Star commenter

I don't care if Theresa is a guff dancer. I just want her to have (a) soul.

13. pickles124

pickles124 Established commenter

She's definitely got soul in robotics lol

14. pickles124

pickles124 Established commenter

They should have stuck that song on "wo oh oh oh oh ohhh I'm not a robot, a robot." Annoying as hell but would suit tressemay down to a T

15. rehaank

My husband has explained this to me now - I was unaware of any link so apologies if that was insensitive.

I won't apologise however for my dislike of her.

16. sparkleghirl

sparkleghirl Star commenter

17. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

18. Sillow

Sillow Lead commenter

I was surprised and confused at the dancing. I saw it on HIGNFY on Friday. Have I missed that she was trying to prove some kind of point? Who would choose that song if they can't dance? Or was that the point?

19. nomad

nomad Star commenter

20. sparkleghirl

sparkleghirl Star commenter

Clearly the dancing was not spontaneous - whoever chose that music left her with no choice or it would have seemed even more absurd, if that's possible.