1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Plug adaptors!

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by cityfree, Aug 10, 2011.

1. cityfree

cityfree New commenter

Following a long running joke in the thread a while back I today remembered to buy my plug adaptors before going to Beijing on Friday. I looked at them and they are made in China. Oh the irony.

2. cityfree

cityfree New commenter

Following a long running joke in the thread a while back I today remembered to buy my plug adaptors before going to Beijing on Friday. I looked at them and they are made in China. Oh the irony.

3. bigfatgit

bigfatgit New commenter

I bought some shampoo for my dog and it says 'Not tested on animals' on the side [​IMG]

4. cityfree

cityfree New commenter

Excellent! I love it.

5. My wife bought a coffee mug with a piece of paper inside that said "Warning: Do Not Fill With Scalding Water." She took it back on principle. Even the shop staff were shocked.
    By the way, if anyone needs adpators, converters or mutli-region stuff take a look at http://www.220-electronics.com/Transformers/trans/***.html . I've had a few bits from them and they are quite reiable.