1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please will you help my little boy?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon261, May 24, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    My 4 year old spent 4 days of his Feb half term making a model of the Flying Scotsman train for a competition hosted by the National Railway Museum in York. He used boxes, papier mache, paint, string a whole host of other things and even raisins for the coal! I was there to support him but he did most of it himself with me just guiding him.
    It was an ideal time for me to spend some one-to-one time with him when my baby was only a few months old. He's managed to get through to the final stages which means he needs votes.
    If you wouldn't mind helping us, please send an email to scotsmanvoting@nrm.org.uk with a vote for #16.
    We would appreciate any help we can get - he would be thrilled to win as he adores trains and has followed the restoring of the Scotsman.
    Thank you to all who decide to help us! [​IMG]

2. Hi all,
    My 4 year old spent 4 days of his Feb half term making a model of the Flying Scotsman train for a competition hosted by the National Railway Museum in York. He used boxes, papier mache, paint, string a whole host of other things and even raisins for the coal! I was there to support him but he did most of it himself with me just guiding him.
    It was an ideal time for me to spend some one-to-one time with him when my baby was only a few months old. He's managed to get through to the final stages which means he needs votes.
    If you wouldn't mind helping us, please send an email to scotsmanvoting@nrm.org.uk with a vote for #16.
    We would appreciate any help we can get - he would be thrilled to win as he adores trains and has followed the restoring of the Scotsman.
    Thank you to all who decide to help us! [​IMG]

3. MayKasahara

MayKasahara New commenter

I just voted, good luck!

4. Thank you so much! [​IMG]

5. He's done a fantastic job.

I've just voted and will do so off my other email accounts too. Good luck!

6. I've had a look at the models...number 16 is clearly the best!
    I have voted...as have 3 family members! (They trust my expert judgement!)

7. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

I have voted for Daling D sweetie. I fear though in another ten years you could be queuing up with him for auditions for the X factor, beware of pushy Mum syndrome x

8. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

McDonalds sauce containers!
    Anyway, voted.

9. Fantastic for his age !! He deserves to win! Have voted!

10. Thank you everyone!
    I wasn't sure that anyone would vote!
    He'll be so excited when I tell him that I've got him some more votes!
    Thank you so much again

11. Done! Let us know how he gets on.

12. blazer

blazer Star commenter

I have voted. Its not what you know but who you know!

Edited to say that I have also voted using my school email!

13. I've voted too!

14. I've voted!
    He did a fantastic job... are you sure he's 4?

15. I am not sure from your OP where I am supposed to look at the entries

16. lukesmum

lukesmum Occasional commenter

Done!!

Good Luck

17. inq

inq

voted

18. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Voted. Good luck to him.

19. Hi, I've just voted!