This has been a recurring issue since I started using TES, but further from being sorted, it is getting worse. Yesterday I uploaded some resources that I have taken a lot of time and pride in producing. Today I checked them on my iPad... The previews of the word files are all over the place. Photographs are not where they should be, the format of the writing is not what it should be. They just look awful. Fortunately I uploaded PDF versions too... only those are not much better. For some reason the preview of one of them shows the same page twice. Another resource has the pages in the wrong order. But then, that’s the resources that actually show some preview. The best resource I uploaded, a booklet that is about 40 pages long shows... nothing. Nada de nada. This is very frustrating, particularly because it’s been going on for at least one year.