1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PLEASE READ...

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by labellaroma, Aug 14, 2018.

1. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

Has anyone noticed that there appears to be a problem with the stats information regarding the sales of resources on the overview page? I believe this began at the beginning of August. I have reported this to TES via a phone call conversation this morning and apparently they are aware of the problem and their technicians are working to resolve it. Also I have reported that I have recently sold a couple of resources which I cannot see which resources they are when I click on my sales. I phoned to see it they knew which resources I have sold but they weren't able to tell me. So that information is also being passed on to there technicians. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

2. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

The issue of the missing resources appears to be fixed. They are now showing in sales. Thank you Mary for passing on the information and thank you TES for addressing the problem and fixing it so quickly.