1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help, Year 1 traditional tales topic.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by chocciemad, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Hi there, just going to bite the bullet and ask if anyone has any trad tales planning for a year 1 class that they could please e-mail? I am new to thematic topic planning an am very confused. I have thought of a few ideas for each area of learning but am unsure of how to turn these into a full lesson and how to link in LO's. I think if I haD a look at how others planned in this way, it would be of great help.

Many thanks

My address is blackjack_mh_22@hotmail.com

2. Hi there, just going to bite the bullet and ask if anyone has any trad tales planning for a year 1 class that they could please e-mail? I am new to thematic topic planning an am very confused. I have thought of a few ideas for each area of learning but am unsure of how to turn these into a full lesson and how to link in LO's. I think if I haD a look at how others planned in this way, it would be of great help.

Many thanks

My address is blackjack_mh_22@hotmail.com

3. bump

4. comenius

comenius New commenter

When I plan my topics I tend to have a mini theme for each week. I haven't actually done a traditional tales topic so can't help you out there, but if I was going to I would probably plan to do a different story each week and link all areas into that story.