1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help! Year 1 lesson observation

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Lo77ee, May 2, 2012.

1. Hi!
    I would really appreciate some ideas for a 30 minute cross curricular lesson observation in a Year 1 class that I have to carry out next week for an interview. I am struggling for inspiration and ideas and wondered if any kind soul could direct me to some help?!
    Thanks in advance
    :)

2. Hi!
    I would really appreciate some ideas for a 30 minute cross curricular lesson observation in a Year 1 class that I have to carry out next week for an interview. I am struggling for inspiration and ideas and wondered if any kind soul could direct me to some help?!
    Thanks in advance
    :)

3. upsadaisy

upsadaisy New commenter

Possibly let us know what main subject you want to teach? Then we could help link it cross curricular!

4. Have you ever seen the Go-Givers website. It has lots of great Citizenship lessons and many of them are cross curricular.
    www.gogivers.org
    You do have to register but it is free. When I taught year 1 they loved the lessons and the ballot box.
    http://www.gogivers.org/ballotBox.cfm

5. Ooops yes!! It needs to be a writing outcome - have been thinking superheroes - buzz light year etc etc
    Thanks - the website looks good too! :)