1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PLEASE Help with setting a pupil target sheet for parents evening feel stressed

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Hubbub, Mar 6, 2007.

1. I've got parents evening this week and i need to compile a target sheet for the children to highlight ares of pshe, c.l.l and M.d.

I feel so stressed with everything else. Could anyone help with ideas. Please.

2. I've got parents evening this week and i need to compile a target sheet for the children to highlight ares of pshe, c.l.l and M.d.

I feel so stressed with everything else. Could anyone help with ideas. Please.

3. sadika

sadika New commenter

If you email me I can send you an example of what I do in word format.
    prsweet@aol.com

4. Could I also have a copy - or perhaps you could put it on the resource bank? Thanks

Wispa138@hotmail.com

5. sadika

sadika New commenter

Have emailed you. I tried unsuccessfully to put something on the resource bank recently so I'm not trying again yet!

6. Wow and so quick! Thanks so much xx

7. helskie26

helskie26 New commenter

8. That would be so helpful! My parents evening is coming up soon too. Thanks in advance. michmach04@hotmail.com

9. thank you

10. Parents evening in a couple of weeks too- would love a copy if thats still ok...
    scopher@hotmail.com

11. I have parents evenings next week so would really appreciate a copy,
    thanks
    lf846@yahoo.com

12. sadika

sadika New commenter

You should all have email! Hope it's useful.

13. I just want to say parents evening went well and I felt prepared for it. Thank you so much for your support.