1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help with my QTLS workbook

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by Cushi, Mar 11, 2016.

1. lornamalton89

lornamalton89 New commenter

Hello i am due to submit mine in the next few days and have just been offered a job starting in September but i cannot start unless i pass my QTLS so i am a little on the stress side! Can you please help in what do i need to submit how many hours of CPD did you do? I am worried i have not got enough evidence on my reflection page questions 2) and 3) !!

2. Has anyone reviewed their supporting statement and it's blank? My supporter spent 2 hours writing it, clicked the save and support button and now it's blank for both me and him. He can't rewrite it and I'm so worried as the deadline is in a couple of days. There is nothing in the guidance or FAQs about this.

3. lornamalton89

lornamalton89 New commenter

hello! i sent my shared my workbooklet with my supporter but i was falling asleep last night and realised i have not put my certificate up for my GCSE English!! does anyone know if you can unshare? it says you can but will reset the asset??!! does that mean the whole booklet? has anyone had this issue ?????

4. eileenconnor1

eileenconnor1 New commenter

Hi Aperture 94? I also need guidance on completing my workbook. How do I private message you?
    Thanks

5. Aperture94

Aperture94 New commenter

Hey everyone, over the past few years I have had over 100+ message regarding QTLS. However, recently I've been getting quite a lot of messages asking for advice. I finished my QTLS workbook three years ago so I am not in the best position to be able to advise anymore. The team who run QTLS usually get back to you very quickly regarding questions, and the best thing to remember is submit more than necessary! You can always re submit!

6. Marv786

Marv786 New commenter

hi guys, anyone available to help me with my QTLS or to go through a few thing with me? Or can anyone advice where to find examples of critical reflection? I am due to submit in a few days and panick has kicked in.

PLEASE HELP!!!

thanks

7. Marv786

Marv786 New commenter

HI what team is this and how can I contact them pls let me know x