Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.
Don't forget to look at the how to guide.
Discussion in 'Art and design' started by Cushi, Mar 11, 2016.
Hi Can you please help me with the SWOT anaylysis
Hi, I done a SWOT analysis for Teaching resources a few years back. Not sure what your SWOT analysis is about or whether it will be helpful but i'll put what I wrote below:
· Resources are colourful and attractive they are also mainly paper based which is easy to print
· Activities usually involve working in groups which increases social skills
· Videos used for lessons are engaging as subtitles are added for READ (VARK) learners
· Some resources include student names in the activities , making them feel more involved
· Showing stop watch on board to time activities allows students to manage their time carefully
· Some students prefer to work alone which may affect their participation
· Not all activities contain instructions
· Difficult to monitor whether students to are paying attention to videos or going off task
· VARK learners (Resources mainly cater for Visual/Audio/Reading learners)
Need to cater for more kinesthetic students
- Loading stop watch can be time consuming
· Allow students to work alone if they feel uncomfortable or to pick their partners
· Involve more role play/ active games for kinesthetic learners
· Print in bigger and bolder text for learners who struggle with sight
· Some students may not participate in role plays/ kinesthetic style activities
· Use of stop watch may put some students under pressure resulting in them giving up
· Some students may fall behind if unable to complete task within given time
Hi Laura, good morning,my name is Jacy I submit my review and they ask me for more evidence I don’t know if you can help me on that. Can I email to you?
I receive this email from SET.
Unfortunately your application for QTLS - Professional Formation has not yet met the requirements. The feedback from your reviewer, identifying the changes needed to meet the approval criteria, can be found in your QTLS - Professional Formation workbook, please click on the View Feedback button to access this.
I don’t know if you can help me just to check my portfolio.
apperature can you help me? I don't know how to message you stanners7@ hot mail . com
can anyone offer support for qtls that has passed? any help greatly appreciated xxxxx
Hello Dear I am thinking to apply for qtls I have level 5 in education and level 2 English and maths. I am supper confused what is actually the process please if you can give me your email so that I can ask from you in detail every thing
Hi Cushi I need help with my portfolio can you please help?
It's all the sections full of 250-300 words only and attachment
Is there any obs involved
I have just started mine any help would be appreciated
have you manages to complete your QTLS
@Aperture94 I have just started with my qtls workbook, if you could give any examples it would be such a help!
did you manage to complete QTLS?
i am in a similar situation and really struggling with the workbook
Hey, I have just started completing my workbook and in real need of some examples
did you get any
Sorry I am also late to this Party.
I am in the process of starting my workbook for QTLS. I am in a school where I am the only person completing it.
What have people uploaded as evidence for their motivation for complete QTLS?
I have written the 200 words explaining this but I have no idea what I can upload to evidence this.
I have just submitted my workbook.
Does anyone know how long it takes to be moderated?
Thanks in advance.
My deadline for this is next week, I have completed majority of it but I'm so unsure if any of it is right. any advice would be so sooo helpful!
I would really appreciate the help, my deadline for QTLS is next week and I have had no support. Its overwhelming, I have attempted most of but I am so uncertain about it all.
any advice would be appreciated!
Can anyone give me some examples for subject specialist knowledge CPD activities?