1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help with my QTLS workbook

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by Cushi, Mar 11, 2016.

1. taira_ali

taira_ali New commenter

Hi Can you please help me with the SWOT anaylysis

2. lateesha27

lateesha27 New commenter

Hi, I done a SWOT analysis for Teaching resources a few years back. Not sure what your SWOT analysis is about or whether it will be helpful but i'll put what I wrote below:

Strengths

· Resources are colourful and attractive they are also mainly paper based which is easy to print

· Activities usually involve working in groups which increases social skills

· Videos used for lessons are engaging as subtitles are added for READ (VARK) learners

· Some resources include student names in the activities , making them feel more involved

· Showing stop watch on board to time activities allows students to manage their time carefully

Weaknesses

· Some students prefer to work alone which may affect their participation

· Not all activities contain instructions

· Difficult to monitor whether students to are paying attention to videos or going off task

· VARK learners (Resources mainly cater for Visual/Audio/Reading learners)
    Need to cater for more kinesthetic students

- Loading stop watch can be time consuming

Opportunities

· Allow students to work alone if they feel uncomfortable or to pick their partners

· Involve more role play/ active games for kinesthetic learners

· Print in bigger and bolder text for learners who struggle with sight

Threats

· Some students may not participate in role plays/ kinesthetic style activities

· Use of stop watch may put some students under pressure resulting in them giving up

· Some students may fall behind if unable to complete task within given time

3. desafortunada24

desafortunada24 New commenter

Hi Laura, good morning,my name is Jacy I submit my review and they ask me for more evidence I don’t know if you can help me on that. Can I email to you?

4. desafortunada24

Hi blakeich

I receive this email from SET.

Unfortunately your application for QTLS - Professional Formation has not yet met the requirements. The feedback from your reviewer, identifying the changes needed to meet the approval criteria, can be found in your QTLS - Professional Formation workbook, please click on the View Feedback button to access this.

I don’t know if you can help me just to check my portfolio.

Thank you

5. kt2118

kt2118 New commenter

apperature can you help me? I don't know how to message you stanners7@ hot mail . com

6. kt2118

kt2118 New commenter

can anyone offer support for qtls that has passed? any help greatly appreciated xxxxx

7. tahira12

tahira12 New commenter

Hello Dear I am thinking to apply for qtls I have level 5 in education and level 2 English and maths. I am supper confused what is actually the process please if you can give me your email so that I can ask from you in detail every thing

8. desafortunada24

Hi Cushi I need help with my portfolio can you please help?

9. desafortunada24

Hi

10. josephgeorgekoranteng

josephgeorgekoranteng New commenter

Hi
    It's all the sections full of 250-300 words only and attachment
    Is there any obs involved

11. Fatima_latif

Fatima_latif New commenter

Hey
    I have just started mine any help would be appreciated

12. Fatima_latif

have you manages to complete your QTLS

13. leighannebarham1989

leighannebarham1989 New commenter

@Aperture94 I have just started with my qtls workbook, if you could give any examples it would be such a help!

Fatima_latif likes this.
  14. Fatima_latif

did you manage to complete QTLS?
    i am in a similar situation and really struggling with the workbook

15. Fatima_latif

Hey, I have just started completing my workbook and in real need of some examples
    did you get any

16. Lauren182

Lauren182 New commenter

Hi all,
    Sorry I am also late to this Party.
    I am in the process of starting my workbook for QTLS. I am in a school where I am the only person completing it.
    What have people uploaded as evidence for their motivation for complete QTLS?
    I have written the 200 words explaining this but I have no idea what I can upload to evidence this.

17. hazellang

hazellang New commenter

Hi,
    I have just submitted my workbook.
    Does anyone know how long it takes to be moderated?
    Thanks in advance.
    Hazel

18. farzanabegum_95

farzanabegum_95 New commenter

My deadline for this is next week, I have completed majority of it but I'm so unsure if any of it is right. any advice would be so sooo helpful!

19. farzanabegum_95

farzanabegum_95 New commenter

hello,

I would really appreciate the help, my deadline for QTLS is next week and I have had no support. Its overwhelming, I have attempted most of but I am so uncertain about it all.
    any advice would be appreciated!