1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help with my QTLS workbook

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by Cushi, Mar 11, 2016.

1. blakeich

blakeich New commenter

Hi there I am not sure how to DM you. But i am really struggling with my QTLS I think i have all the evidence And i need to do my critical reflection but haven't a clue where to start. Could you possible helo me and maybe show me some examples.

2. johgaynor

johgaynor New commenter

3. johgaynor

johgaynor New commenter

Hi, I also can't figure out how to prive message. My email is johnstonmar@yahoo.com. I've never used TES community before.
    If someone could message me directly with any help I would be forever in your debt. Thanks

4. blakeich

blakeich New commenter

can somebody email me please with help on QTLS mrstevenblake@virginmedia.com i would really appreciate it i cannot find the Private message button ANYWHERE :( its so frustrating.

5. blakeich

blakeich New commenter

I guess there is nobody on here to help me with this.

6. taira_ali

taira_ali New commenter

Hi
    I am in the process of applying for my qtls once i have completed my literacy exam, any information you can share with me would be greatly appreciated. Please email me tairaali@yahoo.co.uk

7. taira_ali

taira_ali New commenter

Hi

I am now in the same boat as you, please can you share anything to help me with my qtls workbook. Email address is tairaali@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks

8. taira_ali

taira_ali New commenter

Hi

Please can you help me with my qtls workbook.

9. taira_ali

taira_ali New commenter

Hi

Can you please help me with my qtls workbook a breakdown would be brilliant
    Tairaali@yahoo.co.uk

10. taira_ali

taira_ali New commenter

Hi

Can you please kindly help me with my workbook

11. taira_ali

taira_ali New commenter

Hi
    I am in the same boat as you, please can you share any information with me.

12. taira_ali

taira_ali New commenter

Hi any help from you would be greatly appreciated with the workbook

13. sutherlandhouseschool

sutherlandhouseschool New commenter

Hi, I am just embarking on my QTLS qualification. If anyone can offer me support I would be extremely grateful. I do not know what kind of evidence they are looking for.
    Thank you in advance. Gail

14. kt2118

kt2118 New commenter

I would love some advice on the workbook...please can you email me the structure and any help? xxxx

15. kt2118

kt2118 New commenter

Hi Aperture 94 - I have just joined QTLS and I am struggling please could you help me with what to submit and what you think they are looking for? I don't know how to private message you? xxx

16. kt2118

kt2118 New commenter

Please can you help me? my email is
    [This comment/section has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]

xxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2018
  17. kt2118

kt2118 New commenter

Hi All, please can someone help me, I have just applied and have 4 months to do the booklet, I would love to see some examples of what people wrote, how many times do you need to get observed?

Thanks xxx

18. shah1920

shah1920 New commenter

You need to be observed twice (minimum). Once at the start when you sign up and once more after 3 months. I called and have written response from SET.

19. zoleikha

zoleikha New commenter

I am due to submit my workbook on 31 October. I am struggling writing reflected narrative for critical reflection. It is so kind of you if you help me

20. zoleikha

zoleikha New commenter

hi there,

Your kindness is greatly appreciated if you drop me a message on z_malekpoor@yahoo.com