1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help with my QTLS workbook

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by Cushi, Mar 11, 2016.

1. kmheffernan_photo

kmheffernan_photo New commenter

I have just started the process of gaining my QTLS and would really appreciate the breakdown you spoke of if that offer is still going. I have a rough idea of what to expect but just need a few things confirming. Thankyou :)

2. vickieturp

vickieturp New commenter

Hi Everyone, I'm aware this might make me sound a bit daft but can anyone tell me how to work the reflect pebble pad for the QTLS on SET I cant make it work at all

3. kmheffernan_photo

Hi, Vickie, you can access pebble pad on teh top right hand corner when you log into SET. Then once youve clicked on that itll take you through your QTLS. You just complete each section so About You, Roles Responsibilities etc.

Anymore Qs just ask

4. Aperture94

Aperture94 New commenter

Hello everyone! I’ve had quite a few messages over the last few weeks about QTLS and I’ve only just logged back onto Tes :) I will reply to people as soon as possible :)

5. Abbieball89

Abbieball89 New commenter

Hi, so sorry to bother you but is there any chance you could give me some advice about what to upload as evidence for the critical reflection part please?

Thank you

6. almacelta1

almacelta1 New commenter

This is a little late, but I've just completed my workbook; if anyone still needs help to complete their QTLS workbook, please let me know, I'll try my best to help.

AnnaKhan likes this.
  7. AnnaKhan

AnnaKhan New commenter

Hi I need some help can I pm you?

8. funky_Teacher

funky_Teacher New commenter

9. kmheffernan_photo

Hi, I am in the middle of completing my QTLS workbook. are you able to help me? I am worried Im not going to pass it.

10. PGCEPLACEMENT

PGCEPLACEMENT New commenter

Hello almacelta1. Congratulations. I am starting mine. Please clarify the following:

1. Do I need anyone to observe my teaching?
    2. If yes, can my supporter do this?
    3. Can I have first observation this month and the final one next month?

Thank you.

11. sonofseaton

sonofseaton New commenter

Hiya.. got a couple of questions about QTLS..
    - similar to previous question, who needs to observe my teaching, and how many do i need?
    - on the professional development plan, do the dates need to be within the period I'm wanting to complete the qtls in, ior can they be outside of the dates?

12. lateesha27

lateesha27 New commenter

Hi there. Your observation needs to be by one of the lead teachers at your work place. You do one observation at the start and then a final observation at the end of your workbook where you write about the improvements you have made. A total of two observations. The dates on the professional development plan need to reflect the period you are working within. I hope this is helpful.

13. creation08

creation08 New commenter

Hi
    I am due to resubmit my QTLS work book this is my last chance I am kindly asking if someone who has been through the process off me a helping hand I will be very grateful.

Thank you

14. creation08

creation08 New commenter

Hi
    I am due to resubmit my QTLS work book this is my last chance I am kindly asking if someone who has been through the process off me a helping hand I will be very grateful.

Thank you

15. johgaynor

johgaynor New commenter

Hi, like most people here, I am due to submit my workbook at the end of June. I'm really not sure if I completing this corectly or not. Please, please please help!
    I haven't used this page before so not to sure how it works. Hope to hear from someone soon.

16. johgaynor

johgaynor New commenter

Hi, I am also cpmpleting the QTLS work book and am unsure about what the workbook should look like. I don't know If I've responded to the teaching standard corretly and so on.
    Please, please help. Some examples would be great.

17. blakeich

blakeich New commenter

Hi there my qtls has to be submitted on the 28th of June and I'm starting to panic as I'm not sure I'm doing is right or if i have enough infomation. I want to start writing my critical reflection but haven't a clue where to start I am not sure how to private message you as there is no option. Would it be possible for you to help me?

18. blakeich

blakeich New commenter

I'm struggling with critical reflection have you got an example I could see and how did yours go?

19. blakeich

blakeich New commenter

I am the same right now how did you get on would you be able to help me?

20. blakeich

blakeich New commenter

I'm stuck on this right now did you get help if so could you help me? Please i would really appreciate hate it