1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help with my QTLS workbook

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by Cushi, Mar 11, 2016.

1. biglindaloo

biglindaloo New commenter

Hi all just registered to do the QTLS I would be really grateful if anybody could help or advice me with the online workbook??
    warmest regards Linda x

2. lateesha27

lateesha27 New commenter

Hi there,
    I'm a bit lost with my QTLS application. Would I be able to message you to ask for some examples of what to submit?
    Thanks!

3. lateesha27

lateesha27 New commenter

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this and I have just six weeks to complete my workbook! I've finished the first two sections but I'm struggling to understand the type of evidence which is needed for the rest of it. The wording isn't very simple! I'd be grateful if anyone could message me with an example of what they submitted in their workbook.

Much appreciated!

4. Aperture94

Aperture94 New commenter

Absolutely, drop me a DM and I'll reply ASAP :)

5. lateesha27

lateesha27 New commenter

Thanks for the reply Aperture94 ! I'm not sure how to DM on this forum. I googled it and it said that there should be a envelope icon next to your username but there isn't so I'm a bit stuck. Would you be able to DM me and I'll reply or give you my email? Sorry to be a pain! :confused:

Aperture94 likes this.
  6. diprosje

diprosje New commenter

Hi Aperture94

I hope you don't mind but I have also sent you a message regarding the QTLS examples. It appears to be that time of year again! Thanks in anticipation.

Aperture94 likes this.
  7. Memoonax

Memoonax New commenter

Hi parki-parkinson

I couldnt find how to private message u. Could u plz message me i need help with uploading workbook especially critical writing.
    Thank u in anticipation

8. sue_tucker

sue_tucker New commenter

Please

9. sue_tucker

sue_tucker New commenter

Please could you let me know how I also private message you,

10. sue_tucker

sue_tucker New commenter

Good morning

Did you manage to receive any examples of the QTLS critical writing or the workbook. Please could you share them with me. Thank you in advance. I could always let you have my email address, because I am struggling to send a private message on here.

11. Pinkcat001

Pinkcat001 New commenter

I am just starting the QTLS process and feeling somewhat overwhelmed by the amount I have to complete. I would welcome all advice and any examples anyone might have to offer me. I don’t appear to be able to privately message anyone so if you could let me know how can do this I would be extremely grateful.

12. Aperture94

Aperture94 New commenter

@Memoonax @sue_tucker @helencchapman I have a generic QTLS help message that I have sent to some other TES users, I'll drop you a private message if I figure out how :)

13. sue_tucker

sue_tucker New commenter

Thank you, I am truly grateful for any help.

Aperture94 likes this.
  14. kat1601

kat1601 New commenter

Hi I have also just started my QTLS workbook and would like some ideas of what to produce. Also is there a time limit for completing the roles and responsibilities and the self assessment section? Thanks