1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help!!!!!!!!! Trying to find out where I can get Oliver Twist script

Discussion in 'Primary' started by takethatno1fan, Dec 7, 2006.

1. takethatno1fan

takethatno1fan New commenter

Does anyone know?????? I have looked on internet, without much success. I am, determined that my drama club production next year will be Oliver twist, but struggling to lay my hands on script & music. If you have any ideas I would be really grateful.

2. takethatno1fan

takethatno1fan New commenter

Does anyone know?????? I have looked on internet, without much success. I am, determined that my drama club production next year will be Oliver twist, but struggling to lay my hands on script & music. If you have any ideas I would be really grateful.

3. hi, I know it was a while ago that you started this post but i am now too in need of help!! what did you do in the end? did you find a script, music, backing tracks and royalties for oliver? I'd really appreciate your help!
    hope to hear v soon!
    vicky

4. Hi Vicky or anyone who can help,

i know this post was from a while ago but i am a singing teacher but have just been asked to direct a year 6 production of Oliver at my school. I am looking for a 1 hour (or there about's script) The school wil be paying for the copy right etc so it's all very legal. Was wondering if you had any luck? I am sure you are very busy but I was wondering if there was a link that you wouldn't mind sending me for any a sites that you found useful on your search for an appropriate script.

I hope your production of Oliver was a huge success.

Much thanks and yours Sincerely,

P x