1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help!! Parents views and experiences of your child's transition from Reception to Year 1 for Dissertation

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by lea_g88, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,
    I'm currently completing a Dissertation on the 'Transition from The Early Years Foundation Stage to Key Stage 1 and the importance of play and its continuity in to Year 1.' I wanted to get parents views and their experiences of the transition so I have made a questionnaire. I would really really appreciate any parents help who child or children has gone through it in the last 3 or 4 years by filling out this questionnaire. Thank you very much,
    Leanne
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QCDQ6FK

2. Hi everyone,
    I'm currently completing a Dissertation on the 'Transition from The Early Years Foundation Stage to Key Stage 1 and the importance of play and its continuity in to Year 1.' I wanted to get parents views and their experiences of the transition so I have made a questionnaire. I would really really appreciate any parents help who child or children has gone through it in the last 3 or 4 years by filling out this questionnaire. Thank you very much,
    Leanne
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QCDQ6FK

3. Hi Lea_g88

Im doing similar research. My research questions are:

What are the views of practitioners about the benefits and limitations of play as pedagogy for learning?
    Why do practitioners hold these views?
    How do the practitioners feel learning through play may help or hinder the children and their learning?

Drop me an email n_sultani@hotmail.co.uk

Maybe we can swap reference lists?

4. Hey I am doing this topic as well although it is deskbased research, im looking at moving from play to a formal curriciulum and have almost finished although I could do with more references in a couple of sections id be happy to swap reference lists! you can email me at sarah e87@hotmail.co.uk x