1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help me! x

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by loops, May 31, 2011.

1. Hi, I know you're not an IT support forum but I wondered if anyone could help me. I'm a primary teacher in a report panic. [​IMG]
    I have a new to me (but very old) laptop which doesn't have report assist on it (which we are no longer using at our school) however, it would be very useful to go back over previous years' reports. I still have them saved on memory stick and have opened them to find a turtle.zdb file. I extracted it to get a microsoft access file. However, although I can get into this using the password merlin27 I can't work out where to find the report text I had written for the pupils. [​IMG] is it possible to get this back in some way? I don't need the whole report setup it would be just so helpful to re-read back over the text from those reports (and maybe paste them into word for future reference.....
    I've clicked on all the tables I can see to find my text but get either lots of numbers or lots of gobbledegook.... Sorry, not very computer literate.................
    Can anyone help me please??? Would be ever so ever so grateful.
    Loops