1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help me with my maths CPD research

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by elambert, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I got stuck on question 4

I don't have reasons to not do CPD, in fact I like CPD, do I just put "not relevant" for them all

2. mathsmutt

mathsmutt Star commenter

You should point out that you are not interested in those of us who do not teach in England!

3. lancsHOD

lancsHOD New commenter

I tried to do this survey and I kept getting a message telling me to answer the question on the page that starts with Q4, I had answered all the questions but couldn't get past that page.

4. Thank you so much for doing this. Yes, please put not relevant for all of them. If you link back to the survey it should take you back in where you left off! If you can share the link with your colleagues, that would be great as it would ensure I reach a real cross-section of teachers. Many thanks

5. A good point. Thanks for pointing that out. Sorry if that wasted your time.

6. Thank you for your feedback. I wonder whether you answered all the parts to question 4? I will change the wording of the question in case others are finding that a problem. If that isn't the problem, I would appreciate you letting me know. Many thanks for taking part and please do pass it on. That would be really helpful.

7. Done!
    Should INSET/School Development days not have been a choice for "when would like these activities to take palce"?

8. Many thanks for completing it. That's a really good point. Thanks for mentioning it. I will certainly bear that in mind when analysing the results.