1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PLEASE HELP ME!! LAST POST!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by mike_corl, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Hello, i've posted previously on this site about my dissertation questionnaire - so far i have about 30-40 responses (which i'm very thankful for) but need atleast a further 20 at least to increase the validity of my findings. Please could you spare 5-10mins of your time to complete the questionnaire below... it will be extremely appreciated!! from the feedback i've had so far and from personal e-mails some teachers have found doing the questionnaire really useful! thankyou

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GDQDCPR

2. Hello, i've posted previously on this site about my dissertation questionnaire - so far i have about 30-40 responses (which i'm very thankful for) but need atleast a further 20 at least to increase the validity of my findings. Please could you spare 5-10mins of your time to complete the questionnaire below... it will be extremely appreciated!! from the feedback i've had so far and from personal e-mails some teachers have found doing the questionnaire really useful! thankyou

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GDQDCPR

3. Questionnaire winging it's way over to you. I hope it helps.

4. char2505

char2505 New commenter

Done.

5. I have completed your interesting and thought-provoking survey.
    Good luck with your dissertation.

6. slippeddisc

slippeddisc New commenter

7. Chrystaltipps

Chrystaltipps New commenter

Questionaire completed - hope it helps!

8. I've completed the questionnaire.
    Good luck!

9. paulie86

paulie86 New commenter

There's another one for you. [​IMG]

10. Another one done.

11. aw27

aw27 New commenter

Done - very interesting!

12. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

13. And one more. Interesting questions.

14. Done and on the way to you

15. Another one completed :)

16. pjhewett

pjhewett New commenter

Happy to complete this well designed survey. And it was appropriately short too!! Good luck

17. Thank you all so much for completing the questionnaire and all of your positive feedback it's made my day! If anyone would like a copy of my dissertation to read (i've learnt a lot from doing the Literature Review) then I'll be more than happy to email people it after its completed just let me know as and when!