1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PLEASE HELP! Interview lesson ideas!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by fluffywhitecloud, Mar 12, 2012.

1. fluffywhitecloud

fluffywhitecloud New commenter

Hi there,
    I am about to interview for a position after staying put in my current school for 3 years, and am fairly desperate to leave and secure this position due to the professional development available there.
    I have been asked to prepare a half hour activity for a mixed ability Yr 1/R group of 4/5 based around a book of my choice, although their current topic is water. The head has also emailed me saying that they are assessing how we communicate/build relationships with the children.
    Any bright ideas? I'd like it to be fun, active and creative.
    Thank you!

2. fluffywhitecloud

fluffywhitecloud New commenter

Hi there,
    I am about to interview for a position after staying put in my current school for 3 years, and am fairly desperate to leave and secure this position due to the professional development available there.
    I have been asked to prepare a half hour activity for a mixed ability Yr 1/R group of 4/5 based around a book of my choice, although their current topic is water. The head has also emailed me saying that they are assessing how we communicate/build relationships with the children.
    Any bright ideas? I'd like it to be fun, active and creative.
    Thank you!