1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help information books on zoo animals for reception

Discussion in 'Primary' started by blue3, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I am starting the topic wild animals/ zoos with my reception class after half term. I was just wondering if there are any good websites where I could download/print off some simple information for the children to read/look at. Or if there are any simple and not too expensive books I could get. I have tried looking on amazon but it seems to be a long search!!!
    I have a few books from school but no infomation on hippos, zebras or camels.Basically we were going to look at non fiction books and find information so the children can later on, write simple riddles about their chosen animal ie it has stripes and sharp claws. It likes to eat meat it has babies called cubs etc
    Many thanks

2. Hi,
    I am starting the topic wild animals/ zoos with my reception class after half term. I was just wondering if there are any good websites where I could download/print off some simple information for the children to read/look at. Or if there are any simple and not too expensive books I could get. I have tried looking on amazon but it seems to be a long search!!!
    I have a few books from school but no infomation on hippos, zebras or camels.Basically we were going to look at non fiction books and find information so the children can later on, write simple riddles about their chosen animal ie it has stripes and sharp claws. It likes to eat meat it has babies called cubs etc
    Many thanks