1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please Help - Geography PGCE students!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by rosems, Mar 18, 2012.

1. <font size="2">Hi everyone,</font>

<font size="2">I posted on here at the start of the week regarding help with my
    dissertation. My dissertation is research into how the training of geography
    teachers can impact the subject within secondary schools.</font>

<font size="2">I have managed to complete many interviews with teachers, PGCE
    tutors, a member in charge of the education department at the RGS and another
    PGCE tutor who also works for the GA. </font>

<font size="2">However I really want to collect information from individuals
    currently studying the PGCE as I feel without this I will have a massive gap in
    my research, I completely understand that the PGCE year is very stressful and
    busy for everyone but if you could just spare a few minutes answering some questions
    it will help so much with my dissertation.</font>

<font size="2">The reason I have chosen this topic is because I want to become a
    Geography teacher and it is something I am extremely passionate about, I have managed
    to get to the next step and secured a place at Bristol for my PGCE starting in
    September. </font>

<font size="2">If you would be willing to take part please respond on here or to
    my private email </font>rose_still@hotmail.com<font size="2"> any information shared will
    be 100% confidential and anonymous in my dissertation and if you feel you want
    to retract your comments you can at any time.</font>

<font size="2">Thank you so much!</font>

<font size="2">Rose</font>

2. <font size="2">Hi everyone,</font>

<font size="2">I posted on here at the start of the week regarding help with my
    dissertation. My dissertation is research into how the training of geography
    teachers can impact the subject within secondary schools.</font>

<font size="2">I have managed to complete many interviews with teachers, PGCE
    tutors, a member in charge of the education department at the RGS and another
    PGCE tutor who also works for the GA. </font>

<font size="2">However I really want to collect information from individuals
    currently studying the PGCE as I feel without this I will have a massive gap in
    my research, I completely understand that the PGCE year is very stressful and
    busy for everyone but if you could just spare a few minutes answering some questions
    it will help so much with my dissertation.</font>

<font size="2">The reason I have chosen this topic is because I want to become a
    Geography teacher and it is something I am extremely passionate about, I have managed
    to get to the next step and secured a place at Bristol for my PGCE starting in
    September. </font>

<font size="2">If you would be willing to take part please respond on here or to
    my private email </font>rose_still@hotmail.com<font size="2"> any information shared will
    be 100% confidential and anonymous in my dissertation and if you feel you want
    to retract your comments you can at any time.</font>

<font size="2">Thank you so much!</font>

<font size="2">Rose</font>