1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please Help - Geography PGCE/NQT students

Discussion in 'Geography' started by rosems, Mar 18, 2012.

1. <font size="2">Hi everyone,</font>
    <font size="2">I posted on here at the start of the week regarding help with my dissertation. My dissertation is research into how the training of geography teachers can impact the subject within secondary schools.</font>
    <font size="2">I have managed to complete many interviews with teachers, PGCE tutors, a member in charge of the education department at the RGS and another PGCE tutor who also works for the GA. </font>
    <font size="2">However I really want to collect information from individuals currently studying the PGCE or completing their NQT year as I feel without this I will have a massive gap in my research, I completely understand that the PGCE and NQTyears are very stressful and busy for everyone but if you could just spare a few minutes answering some questions it will help so much with my dissertation.</font>
    <font size="2">The reason I have chosen this topic is because I want to become a Geography teacher and it is something I am extremely passionate about, I have managed to get to the next step and secured a place at Bristol for my PGCE starting in September. </font>
    <font size="2">If you would be willing to take part please respond on here or to my private email </font>rose_still@hotmail.com<font size="2"> any information shared will be 100% confidential and anonymous in my dissertation and if you feel you want to retract your comments you can at any time.</font>
    <font size="2">Thank you so much!</font>
    <font size="2">Rose</font>

2. <font size="2">Hi everyone,</font>
    <font size="2">I posted on here at the start of the week regarding help with my dissertation. My dissertation is research into how the training of geography teachers can impact the subject within secondary schools.</font>
    <font size="2">I have managed to complete many interviews with teachers, PGCE tutors, a member in charge of the education department at the RGS and another PGCE tutor who also works for the GA. </font>
    <font size="2">However I really want to collect information from individuals currently studying the PGCE or completing their NQT year as I feel without this I will have a massive gap in my research, I completely understand that the PGCE and NQTyears are very stressful and busy for everyone but if you could just spare a few minutes answering some questions it will help so much with my dissertation.</font>
    <font size="2">The reason I have chosen this topic is because I want to become a Geography teacher and it is something I am extremely passionate about, I have managed to get to the next step and secured a place at Bristol for my PGCE starting in September. </font>
    <font size="2">If you would be willing to take part please respond on here or to my private email </font>rose_still@hotmail.com<font size="2"> any information shared will be 100% confidential and anonymous in my dissertation and if you feel you want to retract your comments you can at any time.</font>
    <font size="2">Thank you so much!</font>
    <font size="2">Rose</font>