1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help: Edexcel exam codes

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by smacaoidh, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I am moving from teaching SC over two years to trying to teach FC over 3 years (from year 9).

I entered last years cohorts (year 10 and 11) for the SC in religion and life.

I was re-reading the spec before the new year and only now realised that if they are looking to complete the full course there is a different code 2RS01 rather than 3RS01. So I should have used two different codes for year 10 and 11?

Can this be changed or have I made a huge admin error?

Thanks
    S

2. Hi all,

I am moving from teaching SC over two years to trying to teach FC over 3 years (from year 9).

I entered last years cohorts (year 10 and 11) for the SC in religion and life.

I was re-reading the spec before the new year and only now realised that if they are looking to complete the full course there is a different code 2RS01 rather than 3RS01. So I should have used two different codes for year 10 and 11?

Can this be changed or have I made a huge admin error?

Thanks
    S

3. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

This would seem a quesiton best directed to the relevant board.