1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Please help! Coursework!

Discussion in 'Music' started by Mrcwl, Feb 2, 2011.

  1. Hello! I've just taken over as HOD where music in the school is awful!
    Some questions regarding OCR GCSE, AS and A2:
    1. How do i know who to send the coursework to?
    2. I have one AS student resitting the composition (7 exercises and composition for four or more instruments) do i just send this in as i would if she was doing it for the first time? She will be submitting the A2 work at the same time also-how will they know she is resitting the AS?
    3. Do any of the marks need to be submitted online or is it all on paper and sent off to the same person?

    How do i submit the GCSE coursework?
    Am i right in thinking the AS coursework has to be entered online first? I only have 2 students doing it so i obviously have to submit both.
    I looked online and there was an A option and B option for entering GCE coursework marks but no names had appeared for my school. Do i have to wait for the exams officer to actually put the names forward?

    Please help!

  2. Mrs Music

    Mrs Music New commenter

    If you have an exams officer then they should be able to answer all of your questions.

Share This Page