1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help! Cambridge International Art and Design

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by 33clovelly, Feb 2, 2020.

1. 33clovelly

33clovelly New commenter

Hi there

I have been teaching for ten years but have always worked with another person in my department and with other exam boards. My new school uses Cambridge International and I have read everything I can find but still have a few questions regarding Art and Design.

1. Do I have to submit any marks or is it completely marked externally??? No moderation, just send it off and wait for the results?

2. Do I download question paper and give it to students or wait for it to be sent to the school? And do I have to get them to sign something to say I have given it to them?

Any help would be much appreciated!

2. Morninglover

Morninglover Star commenter

I think the best thing would be to ask the Board directly - perhaps they will have some training (in person or online) that they can offer? At the very least their subject 'officer' (person i/c Art & Design) should be able to answer your question.