1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help! Calling reception class and key stage 1 teachers.

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by g84, Feb 8, 2011.

1. g84

g84

Hi I am currently studying for a Foundation Degree in Early Years and desperatly need some reception class and key stage 1 teachers to answer some questions for part of an assignment concerning how you plan, assess and your personal opinions on these issues and the curriculum.
    If you think you may be able to help I can post the questions on here or you can email me at gem_inamillion@hotmail.com
    Thank you in advance
    gemma

2. g84

g84

Hi I am currently studying for a Foundation Degree in Early Years and desperatly need some reception class and key stage 1 teachers to answer some questions for part of an assignment concerning how you plan, assess and your personal opinions on these issues and the curriculum.
    If you think you may be able to help I can post the questions on here or you can email me at gem_inamillion@hotmail.com
    Thank you in advance
    gemma