1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please help! BTEC - Unit 12 Web Authoring

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by chaiwalag, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Hi Colleagues,
    We are delivering BTEC First (Media) as ASL to our Diploma student. I am struggling to write assessment assignment for Unit 12 Web Authoring. I asked Edexcel subject advisor who advised me to buy some books. But these books have nothing about the Web Authoring unit.
    Would you please email me a assignment brief to help me to write a assignment brief. If you do not do this particular unit please help me by sending any suitable brief to help me. Best regards

2. Hi Colleagues,
    We are delivering BTEC First (Media) as ASL to our Diploma student. I am struggling to write assessment assignment for Unit 12 Web Authoring. I asked Edexcel subject advisor who advised me to buy some books. But these books have nothing about the Web Authoring unit.
    Would you please email me a assignment brief to help me to write a assignment brief. If you do not do this particular unit please help me by sending any suitable brief to help me. Best regards