1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Please Help! 1999 SATs reading paper - Spinners

Discussion in 'Primary' started by missblack86, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Does anyone (by any chance) have a copy of the 1999 'Spinners' SAT reading text, answer book and/or mark scheme?
    Searched high and low on the net with no luck [​IMG]

2. I'm pretty sure I do but it's at school. Are you trying to mark over half term as I can't get to it until Monday?

3. Why are you after something so old?

4. I can get you a copy before then if you are desperate. Send me your email address [​IMG]

5. Leave your email & I'll send them on

6. You could try www.emaths.co.uk where there are past English and Mathematics papers with Mark Schemes that can be downloaded. However, not sure if they go as far back as 1998. Might only be 2000. Quite a handy site for past papers that can be printed off and saves hours of photocopying!

7. Or 1999 even

8. Thanks everybody for being so helpful - Feenie that site is great!
    Pam43 i realise its very old, but im after examples of poetry from past papers. I've planned to use Rain & Shine but struggling for other examples and a colleague suggested Spinners but we dont have any copies in school.
    My class need plenty of practise comparing and reading poems in context - its something we haven't done a lot of so every little helps.
    Thanks again everybody! [​IMG]
    Id still like a PDF copy if anyone has one as a booklet/mark scheme.
    c_black@live.co.uk

9. Sent a Word version of poem, questions and mark scheme for the poem that I have. Hope it is of some help.

10. I've sent all 3 (MS, Qs & text) as word files (rtf)
    Hope they are useful.
    L

11. Thank you very much jazzster and LyndaP - i really appreciate it [​IMG]

12. Hi, I saw that you were asking about the reading paper Spinners. I have managed to get hold of the poem and answers. Does anyone have a copy of the rest of the booklet that I could get hold of?
    Would really appreciate it.

13. Hello,
    Any chance you could send these to me too (Spinners) at this email:
    s.mansfield@gtcornardms.org
    I'd really appreciate it.
    Sarah Mansfield

14. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

15. Hi,
    Is there any chance you could send me the Sinners documents too please?
    Many thanks,
    My email is tammy356@hotmail.com

16. Please help. I'm looking for Spinners too! Please could you email if you have it still. Rozzie50@hotmail.com

17. Hi I'm looking for Spinners too! Could anybody send it to me please?

catherinelittlewood@hotmail.com

Thanks!

18. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter