I'm still toying with the idea of applying for a TLR post at my school, not at all sure what I'm going to do yet. However another school is advertising a preferred post, though it isn't a preferred school, with a closing date earlier than my school will interview. Can I apply for both, or would my current HT not be impressed with me showing a slight lack of commitment? I don't want to blow all chance of getting the post in my school if I do decide to apply, but at the same time it seems silly not to apply for a different post in case I don't get the one in mine. Thank you.