1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Play for 2M, 1 F (GCSE Edexcel)

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by corblimeyguvnor, Jan 19, 2012.

1. corblimeyguvnor

corblimeyguvnor New commenter

Well I thought I had all my plays sorted for this year but lo and behold, a last minute exclusion means I need a play for two boys and a girl. One boy is VERY talented, the other two are fairly ok.
    They really don't want to devise.
    Does anyone have any ideas? I thought of Gum and Goo but they don't like it.... Ideally something fairly naturalistic?

2. corblimeyguvnor

corblimeyguvnor New commenter

Well I thought I had all my plays sorted for this year but lo and behold, a last minute exclusion means I need a play for two boys and a girl. One boy is VERY talented, the other two are fairly ok.
    They really don't want to devise.
    Does anyone have any ideas? I thought of Gum and Goo but they don't like it.... Ideally something fairly naturalistic?

3. Would (edited extracts from) Pillowman (interrogation scene) stretch them too much?