1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Plastic storage caddy

Discussion in 'Primary' started by alt1979, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I'm looking to buy some plastic caddys which I can put on the desks in my classroom and can hold some mini whiteboards, pencils, rulers, rubbers etc. Can anyone suggest where I can get some?

2. I'm looking to buy some plastic caddys which I can put on the desks in my classroom and can hold some mini whiteboards, pencils, rulers, rubbers etc. Can anyone suggest where I can get some?

3. clangercrazy

clangercrazy New commenter

I have some things a bit like this
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=320895077409
    The 3 section ones with a handle - mine are slightly bigger and less curvy so fit more in. My whiteboards don't fit in, but stack nicely underneath.
    Got them from a house/gifty type household stuff place called Woolens. Yorkshire trading sell them too, Boyes some Wilkos, house holdy type shops like that. Or......on ebay like in the link!
    I've had mine 5 years. I clean them every summer, they last really well.

4. Hi, I have these on my desks they are fabulous. I have had them for many years and still look like new. [​IMG]
    SAMLA - £3

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/50102973/

5. I got my storage caddies from my local Matalan about 2 weeks ago. They were £1.50 each in the sale and come in lovely bright colours (lime green, purple, pink & red). I looked everywhere for them so was really pleased when I found exactly what I wanted! They have plenty of room for everything, including whiteboards!

6. Great that's just what Im looking for and I want bright coloured ones too. Which Matalan do you use?

7. I use the Matalan ones too.
    You can order them online and they'll deliver to you - lots of colours to choose from!

8. natbar

natbar New commenter

Is this the one from matalan? [​IMG]

9. natbar

natbar New commenter

[​IMG]Is this the one from Matalan?

10. natbar

natbar New commenter

Hmmm I can't get the pic up sorry!
    [​IMG]

11. Hello

I have just bought some in Dunelm Mill, they were really cheap. I bought about 20 small ones for under £10. The shop assistant looked at me like I was crazy for buying so many until I explained I was a teacher!
    Don't know whether there is a dunelm mill near you? Here is the website: http://www.dunelm-mill.com/

Also tesco sometimes do them. Hope you find the ones that you want!
    x

12. You can buy these in Poundland. I bought some for our Afterschools club yesterday :)

13. Great thanks for that I have just reserved them to collect tomorrow. Im loving the colours too.Thanks again