1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Plants class assembly

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by smile07, May 21, 2008.

1. hi i am a year one teacher i recently did a class assembly on plants i can email it to you if you wish?

2. Act out Jack and the beanstalk ?

3. I looked on here for some ideas on this for reception a couple of weeks ago.

I bought the book 'Ben Plants a Butterfly Garden' from amazon cheaply and my chn are going to act out this story. Thought it was quite original, and Jack and the beanstalk has already been done at our school!

If you need a copy let me know.

4. <font size="3">Hi, you've very kindly offered to send your plant assembly to someone on this site which is really generous and I know others have asked too .... but can you get already the air of desperation .... Could I poss ask you to stretch you even further to send your plant assembly to me too .... </font><font size="3"> Am terrified that I wont have this sorted by the end of my hol, have yet to feel like relaxing when i've got a play to write, reports to write, plans to complete, school trip to organise and apply for new jobs ......... etccccccc As am only covering maternity leave and get booted out in the last half term, so all this and not even paid over the summer ... lol NOT ! Help ! Please send plant assembly, as you can tell, will be very grateful ! Thanks my email is vicbx@hotmail.com</font>

5. Hi Smile07 hope it's ok if I jump on this plant assembly band wagon. Would it be possible for you to post your assembly in resources? Alternatively, could you email me a copy please?!! elliejones25@ntlworld.com Many thanks

6. Hello
    I am hoping to do my Y1 class assembly about plants and saw that you had kindly shared your assembly. I wondered if you could also send it to myself. My assembly is straight after the holidays and I have not taught the class before, so would appreciate any help. Many thanks. My email is: sianlwilliams@yahoo.com

7. Hi there, I know you seem to have had a lot of requests but could I possibly have a copy of the assmebly too please?! nbeale@hillingdongrid.org

Thanks a lot!

8. Please could you email me your class assembly on plants.

Many thanks, A

9. Hi there,
    I found out last night that I am to do a class assembly in 2 weeks (ARGH!!!)
    Could you possibly email me your assembly script? I would be most greatful!
    Thank you very much

charlotteevison90@hotmail.co.uk

10. Hi, I have a class assembly coming up on plants. I am also doing The Tiny Seed. You wouldnt happen to have the script do you? Sorry to be emailing you!
    Thank you!! =)
    latina95x@hotmail.com

11. rachgriffiths

rachgriffiths New commenter

Hello.. I would be amazing if you could also email this assembly to me to help with my assembly!!

rarabottomley@gmail.com

12. rebeccadavies61

rebeccadavies61 New commenter

Hello!

I have my class assembly in just three weeks! I am so stuck for ideas and would appreciate the script too please?

My email address is beccadavies13@msn.com

THANK YOU!!!

13. Sir Cumference

Sir Cumference New commenter

If you are looking for any songs to go along with your assembly you might like these:
    http://www.onemoretime.biz/the-harvest-beat.htm
    Listen to 'Someone's Digging', 'Vegetables are Absolutely Great' and 'Herbs'. If you wld like a copy f the book I can post it to you within 24 hours of ordering (First Class).

14. sophiemorton87

sophiemorton87 New commenter

Hi, Please could I have a copy of your assembly too? It sounds exactly what I need for my Year One class!

morton_sophie@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!

15. samarabouchey

samarabouchey New commenter

16. Ernestine

Ernestine New commenter

17. grumbleweed

grumbleweed Established commenter

Can I suggest people asking for copies things offered by others, consider both leaving their personal emails in a public forum, which isnt a good idea, and also the date of the original post. In this case the post was made in 2008 so there's a good chance that member is no longer around, may not have the resource or its out of date.