1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Plans to sell our national forests

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by cwright1989, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Well they've now officially sold everything from our children's futures to our forests. Oh hang on - the kitchen sink is still there.

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

I recently had a breakthrough - a real 'Eurika' moment. I realised that the current government is not interested in reducing the deficit. That is just a smoke screen for an attack on anyone outside the 'rich club' - basically those in power are looking for any ways of disempowering everyone else. It's a really clever ploy to snatch power from everyone that they can and ttrample over ordinary people. The demonisation of all who are in receipt of benefit is part of it - and the reduction of as many people as possible to an income only fractionally higher than beniefits is on the way.

And I don't even have the kitchen sink! My accomodation is rented.

sory for all the spelling mistakes but I',m too stressed to spell check this. Also in a rush as I should be somewhere else now and am running late.
    One more thing, though. We are not helpless idiots. And this sell-off has not gone through yet. If we have to go down, lets go down fighting. The RE Bacc battle is worth fighting and so is this forest sellof thing. Stand together. Who knows, we might even be able to win.