1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Planning

Discussion in 'Primary' started by snowcloud, Apr 21, 2012.

1. snowcloud

snowcloud New commenter

Just wondering how many columns you have in your planning formats and what they are called?
    How detailed are you required to ploan in your school?

2. snowcloud

snowcloud New commenter

Just wondering how many columns you have in your planning formats and what they are called?
    How detailed are you required to ploan in your school?

3. Hi, we have session number, LO/WALT (with refs), Lesson, Support, Resources, Vocabulary and Assessment for Learning/Outcomes. I plan in quite a lot of detail mainly because I want to and find it easier to do it that way and get it all set out in my head (plus being a quick typer helps). Other people in my school write very little. We have to show plans weekly and they are colour coded with questions to show diferentiation as well as the tasks but we are quite free as to how to do it.

4. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

Mine has a heading that sets out the date, unit/genre being covered and the text being used. I then have a box for the success criteria and another box for the levelled AF's being assessed. There is then a column for the introduction, four columns for the group differentiated activities, a column for key questions and vocabulary, a column for the plenary, assessment boxes for each group's outcome and a summary for the next steps learning. All in all, a day's planning covers a page. That's Literacy, Numeracy is similar but has extra columns for the starter objective and activity