1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Planning

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by trolley1, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Has anyone received a copy of this yet?

2. No - I haven't recieved anything. Is is possible to post on the resource bank to save having to e-mail averyone. I'd really appreciate a look if you are still offering, T3_CHR.

Thanks

3. Hi sorry to be a pest but any chance I could have a wee look at your planning 2 please. Thanks

4. Hi T3 -CHR We are expected to start following the CfE outcomes etc. in Aug but have no guidance for short/long term planning. I would greatly appreciate if you could send me the kind of thing that you use? Many thanks in anticipation.
    Lyoung

5. Hi I am interested in your ACFE plans - could you email them to me.
    Many thanks

6. Hi there
    Another request to have a look at your planning format. I would be very greateful if you could forward a copy to me. Thanks -
    email - cahillpaula@yahoo.co.uk

7. There are some planning resources here: http://www.cferesources.adtict.co.uk/

8. That is a really useful link - thanks!

9. brawlassie

brawlassie New commenter

10. Hi, I'm very new to all this posting on websites and things but I have been working on an early stage version of a CfE planner for literacy. It hasn't been approved by my head teacher yet but if he says it is ok I'd be happy to share it with you. I am also working on a Social Studies planner on Recycling and Eco stuff based on the four capacities so that too could be up for grabs but may ask for a trade for anyone looking at numeracy as we don't have a clue where to start with it at our school.

11. Hello
    have just seen your message
    Would I also be able to get a copy? many thanks
    m_macinnes@hotmail.com

12. Any chacne I could too?
    email: hazel.conder@btinternet.com

13. Hi Hazel,
    I have emailed you a sample planner
    Hope it helps you

14. Hi!
    Guess what? Please could I have a look at your planning too? It would be much appreciated. (nicola.sutherland@talk21.com)
    Thank you
    Nicola

15. And me?
    Our HT has left it up to us to come up with planning formats for CfE - but nobodys really sure where to start. Would appreciate any help you can give?
    Thanks (p.m.smith@hotmail.com)

16. My school might be able to help. I will get back to you after the holidays. Add me as a friend and I will be happy to share resources once I have learned how this all works.