1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Planning

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by trolley1, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Since so many people (myself included) are interested in what you are doing for planning would it be possible for you to add it to the uploads available on site? It would save you answering everyoe separately. Just a thought
    macdeut

2. Hello T3-CHR, I would be very interested in your planning format using ACfE headings. Please could you email them to me. Any help with planning in line with this would be much appreciated!
    Thanks email : thehaddocks@bubblemunch .fsnet.co.uk

3. Hi, I know it's a wee while since this thread started but if possible could I have a copy of the planning sheets too please.

twinkly.fingers@yahoo.com

Thanks.

4. oooh could I have a copy too. I've been trying to work on this and it would be great to see if i'm on the right lines. so many changes! Thanks being so willing to share your ideas.

yvette@yhalpin.orangehome.co.uk

5. Hi there,
    I can see this thread has been very popular and would love it if you could also send me your ideas. Thanks very much.
    kass99@blueyonder.co.uk

6. Hi, so sorry to be a pain, I'm an NQT and would love a copy too please?

7. Hi,

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but could you send me a copy too please?

olivethecat@gmail.com

Thanks!

8. Could I jump on the bandwagon too and ask for a copy of your planning pages? Thanks.