1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Planning

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by trolley1, Sep 20, 2007.

1. trolley1

trolley1 New commenter

Has anyone used medium to long term plans using curriculum for excellence headings? need help for revamping planning.

2. trolley1

trolley1 New commenter

Has anyone used medium to long term plans using curriculum for excellence headings? need help for revamping planning.

3. I am currently using medium to long term plans, but with ACfE tick sheets after the planning. Not sure if this is the sort of thing you are looking for. If it is then let me know your e-mail address and I can let you see the type of thing I am using. I've just started at a new school so it is quite new to me, but would be happy to help.
    x

4. Hello T3-CHR sorry to interupt your post but I am also very interested in medium to long term planning within ACfE. Could you possibly email me your tick sheet/planning. This is something that I have been thinking about but unsure of how to develop.

my email: sandra.mckay@which.net

many many thanks
    sandram

5. trolley1

trolley1 New commenter

6. Hi there,

I've e-mailed you the details. Let me know if it's any help.

X

7. Hi sorry to interupt but I am interested in seeing your planning using Curriculum for Excellence. Can you email it to me so that I can have a look? Much appreciated email address maggieicey@hotmail.co.uk

8. Hi im in my probationary year and we are doin curriculumn for excellence but have no idea where to start on the plannin would be very grateful if anyone could email me
    their plans

Cairnslee@Aol.com

9. Would also appreciare plans.

Thanks

10. singer9559

singer9559 New commenter

11. Could I have a look too. We are trying to rewrite our ES topics to take into account CfE so any ideas would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

megan@deltadzine.com