1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Planning time!!

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by robertblack, Sep 27, 2015.

1. robertblack

robertblack New commenter

Hi guys,

NQT KS2 teacher in Kent here. Headteacher is working us like dogs trying to get our marking 'just right'. Leaving me with very little time to plan lessons and make resources. Saw ****** and it looks the right job. Anybody willing to share a login so I can access some 2014 curriculum materials? I would much appreciate it! :)

Thanks,

Rob

2. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

What on earth was it that you saw. Actually you can't share my log in btw - get your own!

3. DYNAMO67

DYNAMO67 Lead commenter

This is not a workplace dilemma. Someone has put a similar post on the primary boards. The site you are referring to is probably a fee paying resource site. It is morally wrong to simply 'share' a user name. Individual memberships are not that much if you are bothered.

4. monicabilongame

monicabilongame Star commenter

Really @robertblack , if that is your real name - you should not be advertising your location, NQT-ness and opinion of the HT in such a public manner on such a public forum. You never know who is reading it and what opinions they will draw from your posts.

5. Ladykaza

Ladykaza Senior commenter

I sense a troll

6. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

There doesn't seem any need to share your location.

And pay for your own log in you tight scammer.