1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Planning sheet for interview activity

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by owlali, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Just had a moment of panic! will the interview folk want to see a planning sheet for a ten min activity? if so does anyone know the level of detail i might need to include... yikes wish id thought about this sooner bet they do nowadays! Help anyone please a starting point would be a great help ahhhhh this is wha happens when uv ben sat on the shelf too long..... help help help

2. snugglepot

snugglepot Occasional commenter

Sorry I don't know if they would want to as I have stayed in the same place for too long.However it might help you stay focussed in the interview/observation.Good Luck :)

3. thanks yeah it might give me a refernce point if i go all blank which is a distinct possibility!

4. I would say you definitely would need one and I would do one anyway even if they didnt want one. Shows you have thought things through and know exactly what you are planning to do. Make sure you have a learning objective even if it is only for 10 minutes and make sure your activity really shows progression of the children. Good luck!

5. Thanks thats a plot, just trying to tighten up my objective, was wondering if history linked to literacy would be acceptable or will they be expecting numeracy or literacy urgh just dont know! im sure itl be alright at least its taken my mind off interview shoes and what to wear grumble grumble

6. What have they asked you to do?