1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Planning linked to the Lake District anyone?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by missblack86, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Im planning on linking the Lake District with my topic if Mountain Environments in the Autumn. We take the Y6's to the Lakes and think that they will relate to the topic more as they will have direct experience of the Lake District as a moutnain chain.
    Does anyone have any examples of planning for Geography and the Lakes? Im just looking for ideas beyond locating the Lakes and various places using maps, looking at the moutnain formations, tourism etc.
    Any ideas or planning examples would be much appreciated [​IMG]

2. Im planning on linking the Lake District with my topic if Mountain Environments in the Autumn. We take the Y6's to the Lakes and think that they will relate to the topic more as they will have direct experience of the Lake District as a moutnain chain.
    Does anyone have any examples of planning for Geography and the Lakes? Im just looking for ideas beyond locating the Lakes and various places using maps, looking at the moutnain formations, tourism etc.
    Any ideas or planning examples would be much appreciated [​IMG]

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. Thanks Marlin, i hadn't seen these before [​IMG]

5. Live there and happy to answer more specific questions!
    Or sell you books!
    gertie@grumbles.me.uk
    www.grumbles.me.uk