1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'planning' jobs???

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Rose2007, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Hi I'm on the same wavelength. I've decided to try setting up a website - in the process as I type - to offer bespoke planning. Won't be able to live off the proceeds for some time so it will be a return to work later in the year (currently planning all this in a little house in France) so as to keep the bills paid. How exactly it will work - not sure, but I have two waiting customers who know my work and want my services - and I'm happy to oblige. Do you have a blog or website? RG

2. Thanks for reply. No I don't have a blog or website, thats a good idea though. I can imagine a lot of people would find it useful. As a teacher I never worked exclusively from any ready made plans but always found it helpful to look at other people plans or ideas for inspiration and adapt ideas that I thought were good, and I'm sure many other people would be the same. I'd love to do it but don't know if it would be worth my while or come to nothing xx